Updated October 13, 2014
Tabletop Media LLC d/b/a Ziosk (the “Company”) believes it is important to protect and respect the privacy of our customers and users of our www.Ziosk.com website (collectively referred to herein as the “Services”). We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer and guest as set forth below, and we know you care about how your personal information is collected, used and shared.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe here.
- General. In general, you can browse certain areas of the Services without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. When you contact us, we will ask you for information, such as your name, email address, phone number and address that personally identifies you or allows us to communicate with you (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information to facilitate providing you with information and assisting you with your purchase of our products and services.
- Collected Information. Our Services may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, our Services gather certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Site. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Correspondence. If you send us a personal correspondence, such as an email or a letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Site Usage. The Services may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Services and/or our services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose technical problems or problems with your account or the Services in general.
- Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may communicate with you to respond to your inquiries, to provide the information and services you request.
2. Disclosure of Collected Information & Information Provided By You.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Access and Retention of Information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or delete your personal information by emailing our Webmaster or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within thirty (30) days. We generally keep collected information and information provided by you on our server or in our archives as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In addition, information posted in a public forum on our Site or on our Site’s blog could potentially remain in the public domain indefinitely. To request removal of your personal information from our system, you may contact our Webmaster. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by the Company and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers (such as our online customer support provider). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
4. Security. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is reasonably protected when it is submitted to us and using adequate measures to protect such information collected from our Services. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security, please contact us.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. The materials contained on this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the full extent allowed by law, the Company disclaims all warranties, terms, or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of non-infringement. The Company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the services the Company provides. In no event will the Company be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if the Company has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its officers and employees (the “Company Parties”) against any and all third party claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Company Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site or any of the products and services of the Company.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and the Company agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
All notices to the Company must be sent via certified mail to:
TableTop Media LLC d/b/a Ziosk
ATTN: Legal Department
12404 Park Central Drive, Suite 350
Dallas, Texas 75251
6. Additional Information.
- Choice/Opt-Out. Any customer may opt out of receiving e-mail communications from the Company at any time by contacting our Webmaster. In addition, you may contact our Webmaster to request that the Company deactivate your account and delete your account details.
- Business Transition . In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.